New The Eyelash Emporium Lashes 2021
Tags: vegan, the eyelash emporium, strip lashes, mua, lash, going out, fluttery, cruelty free, cat eye, adhesive
The Eyelash Emporium has added two new strip lashes to their strip lash range and has also come up with a completely new range of lashes called Seam Lash. The Eyelash Emporium lashes are designed for makeup artists by makeup artists.
What Is The New Seam Lash Range?
The Eyelash Emporium have designed strip lashes that are deconstructed that are made to be applied underneath the lash line for a seamless, bandless finish. These lashes can be worn up to 24 hours and are reusable up to x3 times. The pack of lashes includes x2 pairs. These lashes are perfect if you are looking for a more natural look as they are so lightweight. The range includes two different styles of lashes, Lash Applicator, Lash Adhesive and a strip lash kit.
What Style Of Seam Lashes Is There?
The Seam Lash lashes come in two different styles, Winged & Wispy and Full & Fluttery. Winged & Wispy creates a feline finish to give the appearance of a lifted eye shape. Full & Fluttery style is fuller in the middle to really open out the eye shape and give a more fluffy, dramatic finish.
How Do I Apply The Seam Lashes?
- Using the SEAMLASH 2 in 1, latex-free adhesive, brush underneath natural lashes starting at the base, working up to the middle of the lashes. Allow adhesive to become tacky for 30 seconds.
- Using the SEAMLASH PRO applicator, place the Deconstructed Strip Lash flicks underneath the natural lash line. We suggest starting from the outer corner but this is up to you and the look you wish to achieve.
- Using the SEAMLASH PRO applicator, clamp the Deconstructed Strip Lash flicks to the natural lashes for a seamless band less finish.
- Deconstructed Strip Lashes last up to 24 hours; you can sleep in them! store back in the box to reuse up to 3x!
What New Strip Lashes Are There?
There are two brand new styles of strip lashes ”Out Out” and “Feeling Myself”. These new strip lashes are 3D faux, Vegan and reusable 20x. These lashes are lightweight and are designed with a flexible band which ensures easy application without feeling heavy on the eye. Layered with different lengths of tapered lashes. “Feeling Myself” gives you a wispy yet full finish to really open out the eye. “Out Out” gives you a more dramatic winged for a feline/cat-eye look and also a lifting effect on the eye.
How Do I Apply The Strip Lashes?
- Align the lash band with your natural lash line and trim to fit if needed.
- Apply the lash adhesive to the strip lash band and wait 40-50 seconds for the adhesive to become tacky.
- Place the lash band in the centre of your natural lash line, press the inner side of the strip lash in place followed by the outer.
- Press down on the lash band until secure across the whole lash line.
Aftercare For Strip Lashes:
After wearing the lashes, soak in a micellar cleanser or eye makeup remover to remove any dirt/adhesive before storing in the packaging as these lashes can be re-worn up to 20 times.
Shop at CM Hair and Beauty Supplies for the new Eyelash Emporium lashes online today.